Nuffnang

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Handmade erm.. Bag! =D


Hi hi, pardon my just-woke-up face ;D
Yea~ Sleep till Zi Ran Xing is the most Xing Fu moment in the world.
Mid Sem Break is so wonderful that make me barely have time to update my bloggie lol

What I wanna share today is my first attempt on making a handphone cover!
=D


Taddaaa!! I got this in Mid Valley that cost me only RM8 
*very cute right~~~!!*


Materials are well prepared, what I have to do is just sew everything together
Sounds easy right, but it took me more than 2 hours to finish it.

=_________________=

I almost gave up when I was halfway of doing it but I don't feel like wasting the money so carry on is the only choice LOL

# 1st. Get the Stitch head done.



#2nd. Put it on the front cover and sew it tight.



*BIG BIG clap for such tidy and firm sewing!!! I am proud of myself T___________T LOL*

#3rd. Get the back cover done.


Not bad right? But at the back was.....


A piece of shit, hahahahahahahahahaha =p

#4th. Not to forget the sticking part.



*Another clap clap XD*

#5th. Lastly, combine everything.




*Chengg chengg chengggg!!!*
=DDD

So damn happy when I finally got it done. 
But kinda upset when I know that the sticking part is actually upside down

T__________________________________T

Sien maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!

Anyway, I have a good helper when I was doing this..


It's name is UHO Glue!
Stick everything together was much more easier!!
I'll faint if I sew everything by using only needle and thread.
LOL


Signing off now!
Will update my bloggie soon!
Bubye!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment