Nuffnang

Monday 17 December 2012

when pm met up pms


Hello everyone, did my photo above scared you?? Lol
I just got backed from a Convention with our Perdana Menteri in PWTC.



Proudly present you our kolej president Miss Mino


Vice president Mr Yong
And


My heels. Lol

It is Saturday night and I purposely rushed back from home to um just to attend this event!!
Arghhhh. .
This event was held specially for all the IPT students. 
Thus, each kolej in UM need to send 3 representatives and all together we represent UM to attend this talk. 
Miss Jun my boss, my kolej Setiausaha wasnt free that night so as the assistance need to go
=___=


The main hall. Surprisingly the event started at 8.30pm sharp.




Mr PM said we can claim our RM250 books voucher starting from January next year.
=D
The talk is kinda interesting which completely out of my expectations lol
And it ended at 10pm then all of us were invited to have refreshment
Ya, together with PM
*he sat at the table right beside us! No, I am not a political girl, u know, it was only the feeling-of-meeting-someone-that-is-famous-and-unapproachable-in-real-life lol*



Super tasty!


Mr PM left earlier


Me n Mino in Seri Pacific hotel while waiting for the others



House-ful of cookies !!


This Snow White statue is so adorable! !
Me love
=D




Last photo before we left.
I know I look ugly with the outfit and bag ishhhhhhhhhhhh


Lastly, 
this is what I have for my dinner
I must have done something very good in my past life to deserve such perfect parents...


Thar's all for this post
Good day everyone! !
Bubye!


No comments:

Post a Comment