Nuffnang

Friday 13 September 2013

School starts!

Haloha =D 
So I have my very 1st week of third year's semester 1 pass in a blink of eyes, so left 13 weeks..

I earned more sleeping time because quite a lot of classes were cancelled


But I am not that happy with what I have  came across in the first week..

Have our Chinese dance practices 5 hours per day because MMK is on next Wednesday.


Random photo taken in front of speed mart 99 after we have our dinner because we found that the light of the shop make all of us looked super fair LOL
Must take more photos because this semester is Lily's last semester

T____________________T

I was the leader for Chinese dance club right, so last week I have some discussions with all the seniors and decided to pass my post to one of the second year junior. Quite a relief of letting go something but at the same time I kinda worry also because the new leader's performance was quite disappointed me la..
May be she is the new leader so eventually I will expect something more from her, but the thing is she doesn't even show me her capability as a leader.. May be she doesn't care? Or may be she hasn't into it because intake of new members to the club is on next week so she automatically indicate that old members, old boss LOL
Anyway, may be I should just simply give some time to her to get use to it and everything will be fine!!
*trying to be positive! =)


Another reason why I not so happy is I felt like I am used by my friend.
T_____T
I am the assistance for my friend in one of the project. Both of us were required to make a handout for the entire project regards what's our responsibility and the way to deal with office and everything la. 
Then right before my sem break I have done a handout that already included everything that I know and passed to my friend. I was expecting her to do something on it..
God knows.. my friend summarised some information from mine, added in some words and claimed it as a new handout. She was then passed to me again and asked me to get it complete.
 I was like wtf!!!??? So what now!!???
Thats all u have done in the entire break!!??

I was really angry that time, if u cant make it who dont u tell me earlier!!
I know anger and complaints won't help as the due date of submitting the manual is really closed. So I rushed and redo everything and luckily I managed to pull everything together..

So when I done my manual, I called up my boss and handed it to him at night. At the same night I handed up the manual, I saw her helping another member to complete his manual. 
I was like wtfff again!!!!!!! I need ur help n where were u!!!!!!!!!???????? I treated u as a friend and what am I to u!!!!!?????

T_______________T

Huhhh.....

Ok, fine, whatever.

Next, new juniors coming in, but until now I don't have any interaction with them hahahaha
If u knw me, u probably knw that I am super anti-social until I really know and trust u.
*who the hell care about ur personality LOL
So yeah, like this lo, I feel super insecure when surround by groups and groups of unfamiliar people
Then I saw some of my friends like very close to people that I dont know or not so close, I feel like dont wanna talk to them also I dont know why sont ask me why LOL
Weirdo weirdo weirdo
But I guess things will turn better as time pass by, so...
Just have to be patient la


Enough of bubbling,
Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment