Nuffnang

Thursday 5 September 2013

Throwback #1 Family gathering and Preview Screening



Have the super early Mooncake Festival celebration with family at my aunty's house.


Quite lotsa people gather together. But I wasnt really got the mood that night so I left earlier with my papa.



The other day Melody gimme a preview screening ticket from Nuffnag!
*Thankiu thankiu
=D

The movie was We are the Millers.
We queued about half n hour to redeem our ticket. I think 8tv was having some competition and they gave out the same movie ticket oso.



Eyes a bit swallow because few minutes ago I was crying while telling my bear the problem that bothering me for days hehehe 

Anyway the movie really laugh my ass out!!
The story is about a drug dealer hire a fake family (a stripper, a virgin and a runaway) smuggle drug from Mexico to his country.
*The movie have age gate
Really funny la, but I dunno how to describe how funny it was, most probably is because the way they talk and the language they use hahaha
*But the fella who sat next to me seemed to be very calm LOL


What a mood boosting night I have! 
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment