Nuffnang

Thursday 5 September 2013

Update! =D

So my last post was in May huh
Couldn't believe last few months ago I was in deep sorrow but now I am back to heaven LOL
*Sorry tj I didn't see dao ur comment so no reply dao =) *

Anyway the happy Moon is backed! 
=D
So here u go picture of myself in Ang Ang lace-polka dot nicole dress
Not so pretty but nevermind!!! =D



There are so many internal thoughts in my mind, but I find myself had grown up and able to handle things in a more positive way I guess *smile

Sometimes we just have to accept the truth and move on. 
It's true. So true.
*Melody, if u r reading this, I m so sorry for ur granny..
You lost her but the happy moments u guys spent together will never faded.
Love leaves memories in our heart
=)

Ok, that's all for this post
Perhaps I ll update it again in the next few hours if I couldn't sleep again hehehe

Bubye



2 comments:

  1. Haha...it's ok~ move on jiu hao le...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankiu, I am okay le =)). and yes I am reading heheheh #STALKER. excited to meet you guys le =D

    ReplyDelete