Nuffnang

Thursday 5 May 2016

Free like a bird

Decision has been made.

Like finally, I am leaving the hospital in 2 months. For good.



The sense of relief I felt in my heart when thing is sorted out was so strong that it surprised me a little.

I had a super long discussion with the HR manager and am really grateful for everything he has shared with me.

Yes, he was trying to retain me for the third time. And he is being so kind that he really wants to help and grow me into a better person.

I shared my story with him. My story with the bear.

How that incident has lead to my current characteristics, decision making and thinking, my low self-esteem.

He assures that I am intelligent, capable and beautiful

Little thing speaks for my worthiness.

My increment percentage is really high and he is the one who fight for it. He assures I deserved it, I work hard for it.

He said that I can count on him as a referral and he will tell my new employer it is truly a lost for the hospital to lose me.

He has even asked me what I want to be, what is my decision and drafted the way for me

If I were to study, what should I do, what course I can persuade

If I were to work, where should I go

People are giving advises and encouragements

It is time to set things right, its time to work for my career

Moon shines in time of darkness right


=D
















1 comment:

  1. Gogo my dear!! 在我這裡可以看到很亮很靠近的月亮

    ReplyDelete