Nuffnang

Monday 12 March 2012

Studying?



Last minute work as usual, I just done my critical reading assignment XD 

Can't say it have done actually, i m actually putting a question mark at the end of my short short short essay. Hoping Miss Lecturer will answer my question and THEN i can add in more points~ [NGEK NGEK NGEK]

Miss lecturer wanted us to comment on quotes that quoted by Mr. Willis Harmon, Mr. John Poppy, Mr. Ruskin, Mr. Peter Ustinov and Mr. Uknown. Me also tak tau who are they.

I tried but i just dunno what to write, my brain is like super blank now!! 
[Yet, I M STILL BLOGGING!! Arrghhhhhhhhhhhh]




Anyway,
i just came back from my chinese dance practise, we decided to practise every night since the competition is on this coming Friday.
[Nervous x 10^infinity]

Waiting my hair to dry nw, but i dont think i manage to wait anymore, super tired and i m hving my critical reading test tomorrow at 8am!! NO PREPARE AT ALL =.=  


WISH ME GOOD LUCK!
NEED LUCK SERIOUSLY


Chinese dance coach said : NO FROWNING, NO MUKA MASAM *cheeeeseee~ ugly smile*



Oyasumi nasai~! -hugs- 



2 comments: