Nuffnang

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Fantastic Night!!

♩♪♫♬  Yeah~! Tonight is a good good night~~~! Wuhoo~~~!! ♪♩♫♬

Congratulation to all Pesta Kebudayaan Cina committees!! 

Not to me cause i am not PKC member. Hahaha. They selected me to be the usher and i dont knw why. 

The show started at 9pm. But we have to go there 4hrs earlier just for make up and dress up session. =) 

In seminar room.



There are 6 make-up artists in total. Each person took about 5-8 minutes to make up. 
[we ushers took the longest time, hahaha]

My turn~

Me before make up~
Me after make up!!!



















Its ok, i dont mind u laughing at me~~~~ *blekkk* =p
People always said that make up make a girl looks more gorgeous. 
But why i look like this punya.............. 
Y i no stunning-pretty look de....................
Btw, I look my my sister n my cousin sister after put on make up!!



At last, i chose the white cheongsam. Hahahaha. How was it look like? I love it ♥ 
[Many of them said i look pretty wit this cheongsam leh!! kekekeke *bangga + syok sendiri* ]



 



Why? Why???? WHY!!!?????
Why I always look so mature compare to you har?? 
 I dont want friend u dy =p [y u look so cute de? =)]


I didnt take any photos during the show, i bet they will upload it to facebook, so go check at facebook yea~ =D


This is the first time i be an usher. It is a memorable experience and it is really fun.
I enjoyed it so much!!
[even though i can barely feel my feet right now since i hv been wearing my high heels whole night =)]


Spot my red eyes! Esp my right eye. 



I have this make up last on my face for 5 hrs, it is kinda suffering especially my eyes!! Itchy n dry, cant rubbed it oso =( 


Last pic before remove my make up~

Went to seminar room again~ wanna remove make up together wit frens~ 


Tada~ Super comfortable nw~



I think that i look better without make up, right?  Hehehehe. 
tired tired tired *yawn*


Good Night! -hugs- 



No comments:

Post a Comment