Nuffnang

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Savoir Faire

Some random French word as the title of the post. Hahaha. [act pro, i dunno french at all thou] 
I learnt it from today critical reading class. It means to know, to do. 

Ya, I WANNA KNOW

i really wanna know which cheongsam to choose for my 1st-time-being-usher night!
I have borrowed 5 cheongsam from friends, but no one seems to suitable for the night..

Let photos do the talking :

 Cousin's Wedding gown

This cheongsam fit me but i think it is a lil bit over if i put this on this for that night, hahaha. Plus, this cheongsam is really thick, i dunna sweat my make up off~   



Jia Yee's 

I CAN FIT IN THIS CHEONGSAM AND IT IS LOOOOOOSE[Nahhh, Mr.Sweet potato =p] Waist part too loose for me, so i think i will just keep it. Thanks Jia yee!! =)  




 Chye Mei's

Got this beautiful cheongsam from chye mei!! Big big thanks to her =) Hers fit me, but my body shape is not as "curvey" as hers XD So, still not sure wanna choose this or not.



One best thing about this cheongsam is, the sleeve is long enuf to cover my plump arm! ^^v


Vivian's

I love this the most!! I love the colour and design and pattern so so  much!! [I think i look more elegant in this =p] BUT, TOO BAD!! Size is too large T^T ................ 



Nooooo............ T^T


Li Tien's friend

Li Tien really did me a great help! She helped me to borrow this from her friend. This cheongsam suit me the most, but i m still considering wanna wear it or not. Cause it is too body-fitting! Not sure it is acceptable or not.. hmmm.....




It shows my Plump arm!! Arghhhhhh.....

Still deciding~

What a tiring night tonight, practise dance from 8pm to 10.30pm then rehearsal for pkc night from 10.30pm till 1am =.= 

Is 2.40am nw, tomorrow 8am punya class, better go to bed nw. [with wet hair again =.=]

-hugs- 



6 comments:

  1. white one so nice la huiwen! =DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok! i think i gonna choose white 1, hahahaha~

      Delete
  2. I like the yellow 1..haha...the 1st 1 also not bad but like vy kua zhang la..if short de shud be better...><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1st super kua zhang XDD tats y la, yellow and white 1, hard to choose @.@

      Delete
  3. haha..i vote for the white one.. reli suit u..^^ yellow de like loose abit leh..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya ya~ very loose lo, totally different size~

      Delete