Nuffnang

Sunday 11 March 2012

New Blog! Again.


Weeeee~~ I have big eyes in this pic, likey likey~ ♥

WHY I NO CONCENTRATE ON STUDY.......
WHY I CREATED NEW BLOG ............
ADUIII....................


Hai! Welcome to my THIRD blog. Ya, the third one. 

My 1st blog was created when i was in form 3 i guess, but that blog was like super messy and random and nobody-care so i deleted it. 
Blog age : 2 to 3 months.

In form 5, i found that almost all my friends are bloggers  [i never realised it before XD]
 So, i created my 2nd blog. Sadly, unhappy incident happened during my form 6 blogging life, so i no longer interested in it and that's the end of my 2nd blog lifespan, hahaha. 
Blog age : 2 years.

Now, i m in university, and i created another new blog.
Hope i no more 三分钟热度 and this blog can last a lil bit longer that those previous blog =p
Feel free to gimme ur blog link so that i can link to ur bloggie. Thanks thanks -hugs-


No comments:

Post a Comment