Nuffnang

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Her first trip to Taiwan!


Alright, it took ages for me to pack my luggage. And my back is aching now.
I remember how I usually receive a parcel before I go any trips or when I start working...

Tadaaaa!
I received a parcel from a kid tonight.
It is kinda expected but still surprise me cause it is really A LOT OMGGGGG

Gonna off to Taiwan in less than 8 hours
Not excited at all HAHAHA
Hmmm not yet I suppose
Used to go oversea trip with him.. This is going to be my first without him but I have my J4 gang =)

Have fun Miss Moon!

See you soon =)
Yes, its you



4 comments:

  1. waiting u here~~😍😍😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parcel attracts me, I wish I were travelling with you. #naksnickers #nakhellopanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. we did had so much fun together :D

    ReplyDelete