Nuffnang

Monday 25 April 2016

Moon Bus 月亮公车

I really like this place
Reasons being,
I like 几米
I like Moon





The exterior looks super artistic isn't it
It locates very near to Taipei 101
Just opposite of the building


The interior is even more superb


And they have Mr Bear as driver



Actually nothing really special about the Moon Bus
It is just a bus, with 几米's drawing and poems written on it as decoration




At the end of the bus there is a hexagon chamber 
It has glass roof top and floor
Somehow create an illusion like u are floating and surrounding by all those beautiful drawings
With music playing softly in the bus, it makes me feel like I am part of the story
Like I am one of the Moon he is talking about



Alright I need to go now
My tummy is so pain I can die
Wanted to manja those who are around but I am worried that I am too disturb
Better swallow pink pills and manja my bed
Kthxbai





No comments:

Post a Comment