Nuffnang

Sunday 17 June 2012

Bleeding Purse

Hello blogger and facebooker!!
=DD
I have been MIA from the net a few days.
*MIA = Missing In Action*
How you doing? Lol



Let's talk about my previous Friday, 
the day which I burnt a hole in my purse!!
Arghhhhhh T.T
Boyfriend went to work from Thursday until Saturday,
So, I went shopping with my mum on last Friday, within the one-and-a-half-hour shopping, I spent this much: 


For what?
For this


My first cosmetic collection!!
Hahahahahaha

I have never bought any cosmetic before as I don't really like to apply cosmetic on my skin.

After entered UM, my habits started to change, 
sleep late wake up late, super lack of sleep, eat spicy and fast food, spend at least 12hrs per day facing the computer.
My skin condition is getting worst and dull, eyes bag super obvious.
T.T
I do go to facial once a month, but I guess facial doesn't help much, 
it is just to control pimples popping out.sad sad sad

Plus I gonna attend my cousin's wedding the next day,
So I decided to buy some cosmetic to cover a bit, hahahaha

I totally know nothing about cosmetic, so I randomly chose a few which I guess the price is quite reasonable?


Eyelash Curler - RM6

Cheapest among all of it.LOL


Maybelline Mascara - RM27

Received a message from Hong Leong Bank saying Hello Kitty Debit card user can buy a Hello Kitty Limited Edition Mascara with dunno how many percent discount.
I didnt buy the Hello Kitty's edition, it is more expensive and the promoter said the effect is the same as the one I chose. So I prefer the cheaper one, hahahaha.


Maybelline Lipstick - RM22.50

I chose Za's at first, but the colour is almost the same as Maybelline's, so again I prefer the cheaper one XD
The colour is pinkish nude, not bad, kinda suit my skin's tone.


Silky Girl Liquid Eyeliner - RM16.20

I don't really like eyeliner mainly because the different in size of my eyes super obvious whenever I put it on.
Anyway, practises make perfect right?  
XD   


Za Foundation - RM 31

Used this several times before for my dancing performance. Miss Lily highly recommended. 
But I guess I chose the wrong tone =/ 
I looked kinda pale without applying blusher =/


So these make up my very first cosmetic bag 
=D
*start looking for a pretty pouch to collect my make up stuff*
Still have more to add it, blusher, eyeshadows...


Went to cousin's wedding dinner yesterday night,
super fun and high,
Everyone got drunk 
I got drunk for the first time, really drunk XDD


Stay tuned! =)




4 comments: