Nuffnang

Thursday 14 June 2012

First Year in UM #1


2.9.2011
So this is my room.
C212
I super shocked when I saw this room! It was unexpectedly small and..........small!!
And look! Double decker bed!! The bed shake and noise is coming out when I slept on it. Felt super insecure. =.= 


New students checked in earlier.
 So I was like :"Yes, at least I can sleep on the upper side and used the bigger table." 
Who knows, one day, after orientation I went home. Then when I went back, one of my room mate had changed my bed's position and used my table without my permission!!


She got everything changed, shifted my bed to the bottom side of the double decker bed and shifted all my belongings to this table!
Everything included my bed my pillow and my bear!! I was like wtfff!? T.T

My mum wanted to talk to her, but she went out and didn't come back for a long time.
So she left and I took off all my bed sheet and waited her to come back.
Once she is backed, I told I wanna sleep on the upper side and I let her use the bigger table.
She said ok unwillingly. 
Then when I rearranged my stuff on the table, I found that half packet of my Honeystars which I bought as my orientation's breakfast had been eaten by her!! Wtf again!!! T.T
She even used my nail cutter without my permission!! Arghhh!!! 

So, I have my first SEM passed by using this small table.
And with a bad roommate slept at my "bottom". =.=

When SEM 2 began, I received a big big good news where this bad roommate got transfered to Korea for the whole SEM!! YESS!!!!!!!!!


Nice view from my window. Gonna miss it.


So I owned half of the room during SEM 2.
I have a very kind hearted room mate live together with me. She took care of me when I was sick, helped me to clean up my side when I wasn't around, kept my clothes when I forget to picked them up. 
=)


Messy drawer.


Purposely took a nap before I went home just to remember the feeling I sleep as a first-year student in room C212.LOL


In case you are wondering, those Doraemon are mosquitoes repellent.
I got it stick all over my room hahaha. 


So this is where I spent my first year, gonna remember it and gonna miss it.
Bubye room. 
Buye my lovely roommate and thank you for everything. 
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment