Nuffnang

Sunday 24 June 2012

20.6.2012

A day out with my boyfriend before we both of us get busy this weekend onwards.
Went Leisure Mall with boyfriend last Wednesday for Snow White and the Huntsman.




Not bad the movie but the ending is kinda sucks as the evil queen died too fast.  
Whatever is it, Kristen Stewart is so pretty!


I started to love her when she is Isabella Swan. Love her more now, hahaha.
By the way, Breaking Dawn part release soon!! I feel super excited when I saw the trailer.Lol

Wokay, pink Wednesday meant for Baskin Robbins.


Brownie ala Mode with chocolate sauce and M&M topping.
*yummy yummy*




Not really nice for boyfriend, it is too sweet for him. 
Just nice for me, anyway, I didn't finish it off, left almost whole piece of brownie.
=p



Thinking to buy this top from Voir RM80,
anyone wanna sponsor me? Lol


Purple cane herbal egg is the best ^^v
Good news that boyfriend finally had mood to go for a swim, so we headed to Mewah Club afterward.
I wanted to swim since long long time ago, but sad case where nobody free to send me there.







Super like this swimming pool. 
Deeper and wider compare to TLS's. 


Swimming in the sunset. 



Dinner at Face to Face Restaurant before he sent me home.
Felt super and slept at 8.30pm that night, boyfriend slept at 10pm, hahahaha.

So this's our day.
=)



2 comments: