Nuffnang

Monday 18 June 2012

The Lucky Ass XDD


Last Friday night, boyfriend told me he won a branded watch from NTV7.
He won it through NTV7 Euro 2012 competition which his friend asked him to participate.
Of course I didn't believe him as it sounds kinda ridiculous to me.
XD

He didn't believe it either, until the NTV7 fella contacted him.



Spot the first price. Lol

So, this morning, he went Natseven Tv Sdn Bhd somewhere near One Utama to get the watch. 
Surprisingly, the watch cost more than we expected.Lol


US Agency FBI watch - $539.00 or MYR2059.00

Lemme show you the pictures.
=))















He doesn't really into watch so he planned to sell it.Lol

The watch is freshly arrived! 
I mean he got it from NTV7 this morning, 18.6.2012.
XD
It is totally new, never wear it before of course.
*he straight away sell it online right after he arrived home whr got time to wear orh wth*

The price is negotiable for sure,
feel free to offer him a reasonable price if you are interested to buy.
=))

p/s : It is original.
Don't worry I am good girl I don't cheat.
XD



Thank you bubye!







No comments:

Post a Comment