Nuffnang

Wednesday 13 June 2012

F for Freedom!!!! T.T

Yay!! Finally can update my blog now, hahahaha
*even though I did make a short post few days back. XD*
SEM 2 is over officially!!!
T.T
Lemme sum up how pitiful my exam week was.lol


So this was my exam schedule, as you can see, 5 days continuously with heavy papers in my first exam week!! Continued by 2 super heavy papers with only one-day gap!!
But I like it, hahahaha
I prefer get everything done in a short period instead of dragging till I no mood to study.


HE!! Arghhh!! HE!!
Dislike dislike!! It wasn't a tough subject compare to Bio paper, but, my lecturer did us a great job by giving our group's project a very LOW mark!! I need to get 36/40 to get an A!
T.T


Vegetarian delivery as lunch for 2 days I guess.
It don't look appetite but trust me, it taste nice.


Cup noodles and books as dinner for a few days.
*ewww*
I know it is not healthy,
But what more do you expect while you can have....


 KFC as your breakfast!!
Hahahaha
We went there once only laaa, right after our earliest paper TITAS.
Thx Mr. Teoh!



Chye Mei came to my room, we studied Information Skill together.
No talking, real studied.hahaha


Things always turn better when my Bear is around.
At least, there exist pork or meat in my meal.
hehehehehe
=)p



Snackssss to keep me fresh and awake to study!
I think I gained weight after exam!!Lol



Kinda emo and stress the day before having my Biostatistics paper.
*I wanna go out play play >.<*


Wei Qi came to my room to do revision together and taught me Biostats, Chye Mei joined us later.
My room super quiet at first, everybody was so focus on study, but suddenly, dunno who started to talk, then we were like laughing and talking non-stop already. 
hahahahaha
XDDD
I continued studied after they left at almost 1am I guess, I couldn't sleep that night, I was so damn nervous and scared of Biostats paper.
T.T



The white tee guy, Mr. Binxiong is my the-one-and-only course mate in my KK.
He super care-and-concern about his study!
A very good and helpful guy as well
 So I woke up at 8.30am the next day and went to group study.

I believed that I already understand basic concept of Biostats, not master as I never do the the tutorial
 =p
At least, I learnt how to differentiate which test to apply.
*biostats case, you can answer the question if you know which test to apply* 
But,
SAD CASE I SUPER DUPER NERVOUS UNTIL MY HAND WAS SHAKING TREMENDOUSLY IN THE FIRST HALF HOUR OF MY EXAM!!
OMGWTH!!
WASTE TIME!!!!
T.T
I even thought that I wanna pura2 pengsan so that I can have excuse to escape from the exam hall and retake the paper the other day.
=.=
I tried to calm myself by breathing so hard and lean against my chair until the invigilator keep staring at me
I think he rasa I wanna cheat kut.Lol
I dunno I screwed my paper or not, but at least I answered it, 
I was just too freaked out and my mind went super blanked T.T
I cant even recall simple formula also T.T
Thx Wei Qi for helping me!

Went home straight away after Biostats paper, 
good boyfriend waited me for almost 1 hour to picked me up..
=( 

So, things turn even better when I am home.


Strawberries + honey = Me Love!


More snacks! =D



Paparich's Cendol, my papa's favo.

At first we went to Old Town, I bumped into 3 of my secondary school's junior! 
Keat Wei, Clouden and Hong Jie.
OMG, they changed a lot and I can barely recognised them, super regret for not taking photo with them! 
*if Keat Wei didnt call me I seriously didnt know there were there, hahahaha*

Old Town was too crowded that night, so we went to Paparich.
Guess wat, I met another 3 juniors as well!!
hahahahaha!
Zhen Sheng, Zhi Yee and another one forget name XD
This time I recognised laa, responsed a lil bit slow only when Zhen Sheng stared at me
XDD

I feel sooooooo JESS that night.
*JESS = Jalan Empat Secondary School*
=))))

p/s: Zhen Sheng and the gang 1 year younger than me, while Keat Wei and the gang 3 years younger than me.


No laaa, is Mountain Dew laaa

 

UM hot like hell.
Get to sleep better as well when I am home.
=))

So, I was kinda like exam-ended-luu~ during last weekend and didn't work on Calculus!!


Cup Noodles again on the Monday morning before Calculus test.
I just ate a lil bit and I throw it away, fill kinda disgusting >.<
*I think I already stopped eating after it took photo of it*
Ya, Calculus, subject that I screwed last SEM and retake this SEM.
This time I did 100x better than last SEM, 
but still cant say I guarantee dapat A laaa.
btw, I think the questions also much easier compare to last SEM really.. 
*regret taking it last SEM =//*


Boyfriend had his Macroeconomics paper on the same day.


Chye Mei screwed her Calculus II.Lol 
*LMAO when I see Mr. CheeChean appeared at the back*
XDD


Bio Organism my LAST paper!!
*Happy happy~*

Basically I already in holiday mood after I done my Calculus paper.
XD


See, Stitch so hardworking in his study while I was lying on my bed.
So I spent most of my free time on bed instead of study table.Lol


And I was too bored and sick of doing revision, so I decided to smoke.LOL



Wasting time by waiting my delivery food at pondok.



So, I ended studied until 12am and woke up at 5am cause I couldn't finish my revision.
*padam muka =p*


7am view from my room's window.. Not bad right? =))


Got this on my way to exam hall, mesmerised by the effect.


Me and Miss Wei Qi before entering exam hall.



Me and Mr. Kar Suen after Bio Organisms test. 
Good and clever guy. STPM 4.0, taking Biochemistry.
*wow*
Not gonna see him next SEM i think =/
I did a wrong decision where I believed Kar Suen and changed my correct answer to the wrong one a minute before I passed up my paper. =.=
Lesson learnt: believed myself. XD


This photo taken on Monday instead of today.
*Like we finished our exam on that day*

YAY!!! EXAM IS OVER!!!!
=DDDD
Gonna shop, play, yam cha and sleep gao gao!!
hahahahaha
~\(≧▽≦)/~



p/s: Gonna make a blog post on my little UM's room, lived one year, kinda Bu She De as we gonna change new room next year. This post a too long for me to continue, hehehe. See ya. ❤



2 comments:

  1. omg i'm now in holiday mood also you guys all free liao T.T haha. congrats lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. soon melody soon!!! =DD Jia You~

    ReplyDelete