Nuffnang

Saturday 12 March 2016

On her day out with #j4gang


Woke up super duper early in the morning for the hot air balloons!

This is my first time seeing real life hot air balloon! I am excited la but too bad I am not very impressed HAHAHAHA


Today's breakfast
Potato Salad by TJ
Egg Mayo Sandwich & Cookies by Amy
Apple & Hot Milo by me
Ice Milo by Ronnie

Our picnic spot was just next to the balloons starting point.

Feeling lucky to get to witness the balloons rise and fly on top of us =D









I realize that I am getting more and more addicted to electronic devices. Personal laptop at downstairs, working laptop at my room, mobile phone lies inside my pocket 24/7.

Forget when was the last time I went for picnic and read a book

We shall do outdoor activities more often =D



Ending the post with my 近两年以来最爱的照片


Thank you all for the wonderful morning and laughter  ^__________^ 

很久没有真正 I enjoyed my day =)

By the way, 我突然发现我们都很白哦 科科



2 comments: