Nuffnang

Friday 11 March 2016

On working and PR Skills


Wahhh another super unrelated photo *clap clap clap*

You see you see my very first nano block done it all by myself hohoho *another clap for my patience #yMoonsGoodPatienceUnlock*

Personally I think my PR skill cukup makan. I am not afraid to talk to stranger. I can start up a conversation easily and can keep it going. Be like Ha He Hi Ho Hu is not a very tough task for me. IF I WANT TO.

PR skill is really important because whether your job/task can go smoothly or not, it very much depends on people willing to help or corporate or not.

Here comes the story.

Colleague A has been asking me for like 6 to 7 times but I have turned colleague A down every time. To avoid rumors and unnecessary misunderstanding.

But I am going out to dinner with Colleague A later because I need something from Colleague A. I call it give and take ok? #其实我觉得我很假很坏 

God please blessed that I can get enough information and no rumors and no misunderstanding and no need for second round.  

No comments:

Post a Comment