Nuffnang

Thursday 24 March 2016

Video Shooting

I am here to announce that I have decided to stay at my current working place.
Boooooooooooooooo

Have you submitted your resignation letter?
Yes, I did

Why don't you resign?
I have not found my next job and I need money

Are you happy with your decision? 
Hell no.

Ok, end of story.

Have a video shot with Dr Ong this morning. This is my 6th production since i joined the hospital.
Usually what will I do is, I will need to prepare the storyboard which includes topic to be discussed, script, flow of the video and etc.
Discussion with the doctor beforehand is a must, to make sure the information being deliver is correct. Hospital couldn't afford a single mistake FYI. 
THIS IS Y I AM SO STRESS AND 请叫我梁导




We do not have a studio in the hospital or office.
Super tedious super mafan cause everytime have to set up and do sound check and lighting check blah blah blah
#yMoonsKuliLife wtff


 Everything done and we are ready to go!




Took a few scenes in the clinics. 
The whole process usually takes about 2 hours depending on the doctor's performance. 
Dr Ong is really good, such a smart gentlemen and I love his British accents  (^ 3 ^)
  
Alright
This post to be continue
***Final video to be insert***

Tata



No comments:

Post a Comment