Nuffnang

Thursday 5 July 2012

PM Training #1

Hai!! Miss me??? hahahahah
Sorry for MIA for such a long time and let my bloggie dusting =(
*sleep pun tak cukup how to update blog!!?*Lol





In previous post, I have mentioned that I am officially selected as Pembantu Mahasiswa aka PM.
So now, with the other 22 friends, we are having our almost-1-month-in-total training.
Even now I am blogging in our meeting room, hahahahaha
*miss home miss hime ='(*

Lemme update a bit what I have done during my PM training
=)

Went to Dusun Eco Resort, Pahang for our phase 1 training.
Scared the hell out of me when we arrived the entrance of Dusun Eco Reseort.
Why? Take a look.


I tot we are going to build our camp over here.Lol 
NOLAOFCOURSE


Here's the entrance of the resort, but look at the road,
It is so sempit and super duper steep that bus couldn't enter, so we need to take alternative way..




Lorry! Butt super pain, hahahahahaha



Trees shaded our campsite, not really that hot in the afternoon and it is freaking freezing cold at night.





 Wokay, this was the first time I went camping. I mean I went to camp, but this is the first time I slept in a camp which it is not really a camp.
=p
I have no idea how to tie knot for a camp actually.Lol



Multi-purpose hall right beside our campsite.



It looks like some kind of fairy tale scene to me. Looks creepy at night.

I already forget the sequences of the activities we have done.
Hahahahahaha

1. Flying folks


My first time playing flying folks, Chye Mei's helmet senget halfway, and I was trying to fix her helmet halfway, and both of us ended up langgar-ing each other, hahahahahaha
ok, not as scary as I though, but friend told me this version is designed for kid. Lol


2. 越野障碍





Weee~~~~~ the water smell like rubbish
hahahahaha


I think I have a 灵活punya body, really, some of the obstacles I passed quite fast leh, of course with the help of my teammate laaaaaaa
=p

3. Games






Training ma, of course included some LDK session and ceramah. Not bad the games they prepared for us, but the so called swimming pool very cold!! I think I already half freeze when I inside of the water. Lol

4. Night walk at the jungle



Not really excited for me as I went to such kind of jungle tracking when I was in form 6. hahaha
*PRS camp*  

5. Camp fire!


This is new for me!
Have this session right after we came out from the jungle.
I used to read this kind of scenario in novel. I am so glad that I have to change to experience it!
I feel so twilight that time.
*Jacob Black's family share their secret with Bella, hahahahah*
=D

6. Cheers Fight


*Love the fish-eye effect*



We have 4 groups in total.
But towards the end, 3 of the team joined and challenged us.
Nahhhh, our team still won, hahahaha

5. Raft building


*heavy heavy*



Rafting!! Arghhh, real hard for us to tie up the whole raft within 30 minutes.
Those knot we tied was actually loosen before we placed it in the water.
We were prepared and warm up in case the raft sink when we sat on it.
XDD
Rafting competition right after we built it.
My team won as well!!
hahahahahaha

6. Pool fight



Everybody was like shivering in the pool.
*Imagine you are soaking in ice water*

7. Paintball



No paint No balls.Lol
First time playing paintball as well.
Seriously I was freaked out when I in the "war". Those bullets like shoot all around and when it hit the blue tong, the noise it makes it kinda horrible.Lol
Anyway, I played 4 games.
Result, won 1 out of 4 games.
 hahahahahahaha, not funny
=p



The end of our camp. 
That's still a lot more to share but I don't have mood to blog about it, hahaha
New experiences for me, appreciate real much
=)
Hungga!!!


Lastly,
I brought myself  new tattoos from the camp. 



Just part of it, a lot more appeared after a few days.
Pain max
=(



p/s : gonna update more about my training, stay tuned!
=)

9 comments:

  1. oh!! macam our kem kepimpinan! but u sounded u had a lot of fun! ours had a lot of LDK too, bt in the same time they keep pressure us and psycho us, making the whole ordeal kinda stressful lol.. why u keep got nice pictures! nice photographer~ anyway, PAINT BALL ME WAN PLAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaha, 3 days only our camp, very tired u knw! =D v go la, i m going for 2nd round paintball soon in shah alam, bring u guys thr later, haha

      Delete
  2. It seem like very interesting.
    And the tattoo,I "like" it... @@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. almost 2cweek dy but the tattoo still thr, haha

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha, agree with wat Brian said, keep gt nice pictures! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah huiwen, you super 受伤惨重! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya la!!!! my hand got scar liao T.T

      Delete
    2. never mind la, will recover de. the fun more important XDD

      Delete