Nuffnang

Friday 27 April 2012

Last Week

Yay!! I am home finally!! =p 
Nahh, no different whether I am at home or in hostel recently, still gotta work for Uni stuff 
Next week not going home again..
=/
Let me flash back what I have done last week, hehehe


**********

The sick cat was sicked again.

Fever + Vomit
Love from roommate!

She knew that I had no appetite for bread and porridge. And she brought me these. T.T
"ymoon, eat these better than eat nothing. =)"
She took care of me all night I guess? As it was a trouble for me to jump up and down from my double decker bed with my useless body..
I'll never ever forget her kindness.
T.T

*Pale*

Still have a long way to go though..


**********


Exam and presentation week





Exam exam i dont like you nehhh

Act cute :p

I had tried a few silly ways to stop myself from surfing net during revision including this.
But, obviously, wallpaper-technique failed.


I did TITAS presentation, the outcome not bad, roommate said her friend saw me and her friend comment that I presented quite well, muahhahahaha~~!

For HE presentation, we chose tarian tradisional cina as our tajuk. 


Guess what, Wei Qi and I created our own Chinese dance by using 甜蜜蜜 and taught our group member how to dance it. XD 
I like the dance, simple and kinda funny, hehehe
  

********



There's no way I gonna miss this movie ;)
I LOVE THIS MOVIE SOOOOOOO MUCH.
Sad movie.
T.T

My movie must have.

I was crying and super focus on the movie
But somebody almost fall asleep during the movie?

*Red eyes*

Because pity boy was sick on that day. 
=(
and he no mood for photo-taking.
=(

 "Want to drink ComeBuy??"
"Yes! Yes!!"



Hokkaido Chocolate





Went to KK7 for their chinese cultural night on the same day. Their performance was fantastic!
Mr. Kah Wei performed diabolo surprise me seriously XD




Rained on that night but it was still crowded.
Anyway, my KK's cultural still the best~
XD



-End-










2 comments:

  1. nice~ take care ya wai mun! and i wan2 see cheng perform his diablo thing too! ahahaha.. and wow, u TAUGHT others for a traditional chinese dance? imba, everybody changed. a lot =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahh, 1st time comment my blog, and wahhhh, called me wai mun summore XDDD yuppie, call me miss choreographer~ =p

      Delete