Nuffnang

Friday 19 October 2012

1910

It is Thursday and I was home
=D
Feeling weird when I so free can cabut from kk?
I feel pressure whenever I sign in my fb acc and also received sms nowadays, JTK post is not that easy thought 
=/
Notification either full with news from those who complaints/need helps or call up for meeting.
Same goes to sms.

I need a break, and rest and spending more time with those I love.
Don't feel like being so responsible for some not-really-important matters, I know it is not a positive though or practice, but after last month incident, I really wanna spend more time with my family and bf.

I think what I need to learn for now is BALANCE.
Trying hard on it
=)

My Thursday and Friday lab cancelled, I decided to go home even though there were bowling session and some kk-stuffs-to-be-done.
>________________________<

We went to Leisure Mall for lunch before we went home.



Stuck my stomach with 13 plates of sushi in 2 days
Nothing to be proud of but it is a new record for myself =p 



*In the midst of regret because of not buying this dress*
Because
1. I love baby pink
2. I look super slim with this dress
2. My legs look kinda long as well lol

T____________________T

Spent more than half n hour in the shop but ended up only bought 1 belt
XD
I feel kinda pressure when shopping with my boy actually, hahahahaha
His face remind me of my lotsa-newly-bought-but-only-wear-once-clothes and oso saving money for my new phones
=p


Ended up bought some cookies and a pair of new shoes, I still need another 2 pairs, shopping anyone?
XD
Anyway, what I really need is new belt and new shoes,
so mission complete without spending extra money
Weeeeeeee~~~
=D


3 comments: