Nuffnang

Monday 22 October 2012

Brave Day

I was wondering whether I need to go to bath 1st or sleep 1st, but I decided to blog 1st after I read BS's blog. LOL I want to A LOT PRETTY PHOTOS during my pregnancy too!!
=D

Speak of pregnancy, PPUM was having promotion for HPV vaccination which cost only RM250 instead of RM1K. Coursemates jio me a few times but I ended up saying no because I really hate needles and we need to take 3 dose of injections for the whole vaccination. LOL
Promotion gonna end by this week, it is really worth and I dun wanna miss the chance, so I have boyfriend fetch me there today after lunch.


每天都有丰富的午餐~
*happiness overwhelme*
=D

This was the first time I went to PPUM. 
OMG I GOT LOST INSIDE THE STUPID HOSPITAL FOR HALF AND HOUR

=______________________=

But, it wasn't purely because of my 路痴ness ok! 
I did ask those nurses for direction but I dun think they know the location, like simply point one direction saja =.= I know they tak boleh harap so I called Ah Gong, the medic student and he showed my the way to the ultrasound department.


王天不负有心人
I found it at last LOL
Met lotsa friends as well, feel glad when I know I wasn't the only that got lost inside he hospital
Muahahahahaha
=p


LOL for my act cute face
Cant really see the wound but it is really painful!!

T___________________________T


Tonight got meeting again ar siennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Go bath 1st, bubye
=D

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. Googled the HPV vaccine@ UMMC and it brought me here. Hmm, would like to ask if u noe when's the last day? coz the other day (2 weeks ago) i asked the nurse at the ultrasound clinic n she told me it will be until this week. So, are u really sure that it ended last week as mentioned in ur post? Btw, can u pls also give me the direct number to the ultrasound clinic if it's stated on your receipt or card? I thought of calling them the first thing tmrw morning as i planned to go tmrw :( thanks yeaa....

    ps. ur in bioinfo which batch? 10/11? i was frm biohealth 09/10...

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete