Nuffnang

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Recently. Recent Me

HAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
I am sorry for letting my blog dead for such a long time
XDDD
What I wanna say is
What happened already happened, 
I decided to leave all the unhappiness behind and the HAPPY YOUNG GIRL is backed!!!
=D

If you stalked my fb you will actually know that super duper many activities were held recently, 
Despite as a JTK, busy kick-starting all the projects and clubs,
my assignments SERIOUSLY AS MUCH AS THE NUMBER OF MY HAIR
which are COUNTLESS AND ENDLESS!!
T_________________________T

I said forget about the unhappiness right, forget about my crap.lol
I went to Kuantan with a few friends few weeks ago, fun trip but not so fun due to some private reasons, but overall I enjoyed =D
*you can found those photos in my fb as well,*


What I want to stress on is I did something GREAT during this trip.
I mean I bought something GREAT and BRAVE
XD
Guess what is it?
........................
................
..........
......
....
..
.
I bought myself  a bikini!!!
Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!


Shy la if terus terang show my airport body
LOL
Buying this bikini was a random idea cause I didn't bring along my swimming suits to Kuantan and we were heading to water park the next day. So, once we reached there, around 9.30pm, we straight away went to the mall in town. Imagine that mall was closed at 10pm, 
 me and Miss Melody were kinda crazy that night as we use less than 30 mins to try and buy for bikini for ourselves.
Both of us got the same design, hers is pink mine is silver blue
I love it, I guess she love it too
XD

Next happy news I wanna share is my beloved cousin, Jenny gave birth!!!
It's a baby boy and he is so adorable and super cute !!!!!!!!!!!!


Baby boy say Hi~ =D
Kinda late for me to post here, and the baby boy one month birthday party is on this coming Saturday.
*this clearly shown how long I didn't update my bloggie XD*

I was like didn't take good care of my hair recently and it is turning into grass,
I was kinda bored with my fringe so I went to salon few days back, to get myself a cuter fringe lol 



Kept few months to reach this length eh, Bu She De to cut it actually, hahaha


Ta-da~
Fresh and Young?
LOL
Most of my friends said I look good with such cute fringe, hahahahahahaha 


Good girl style not bad right
The spec belongs to my sister, but I am thinking to get myself one.
Ya, my sister came back last weekend, and gave my parents a heart attack as she suddenly step into my house without telling them she is coming back
XDDD


Ok, I think thats all for this post,
wanna off to meeting again
Bubye!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment