Nuffnang

Saturday 27 October 2012

24/10-27/10

Wuuuuuu~~~
It is Saturday already, holiday end soon, nightmare continue soon ='(

I told you right nowadays I went home once my class is finished right. Same goes for this week I went home on last Wednesday, muahahahahahahahaha


Siao Za Bos taking photos in the middle of pasar malam, super paiseh! XD
Went to Connaught pasar malam together with Chye Mei, we went back to Kajang at 9.30pm, pity her had waited her dad to pick her up at 2am in Mcd. O.O

Me n my family were planning to go to Langkawi.
But on Thursday morning, dad received job so I thought our outing was not going to on.
Who knows once he was backed, he said:"get your stuffs pack, we are going to Penang."
Ok la, quite bored with Penang already, but better than stay at home during holiday right
XD



Lonely, youngest sister went to Singapore, my brother need to work


Rained super heavily all the way from my place to Penang,
it took more than 6 hours for us to reach.
Luckily I have Brownies, cakes and snacks to keep me accompanied!
XD
*weight gaining*


Straight away headed to USM to pick up my sister and she brought us to nearby restaurant for the tasty Tom Yam Fish Head Noodles, it is really tasty!! and spicy lol


*slurppppp*


We donated a piece of 瓦片to this temple leh
XD
*it is okay if you don't get me XD*


We took a tour to 极乐寺 and George Town the next day.
Food like Asam Laksa, Prawn Mee, Chao Kuey Teow is a must to have.
And I have tried something new this time
=D


八宝冰~



Mini burger with BBQ souces~


Super tasty meals located at Sungai Ara!
主菜超棒 :烧猪手,胡须鸡,咖喱鱼头

That's all, hahaha, now only I realised I took so little photos =p
I guess I have gained some weight in these 3 days, ishhhh

Went to Ipoh for lunch and bought some souvenirs while we are on our way home,
I bought this 


叮叮糖!
My kids time favourite! 
=D
It used to sell at RM2 a pack, but RM6 per pack nowadays =( 

Ok, thats all for this lazy post, happy "reunion" day with my sister, hahaha
tata~!


No comments:

Post a Comment