Nuffnang

Sunday 28 October 2012

My course

Lets do some study post so that I have mood to continue my study haizzzz
HOLIDAY DON'T LEAVE ME PLZZZ
T_________________T



People like to ask what am I studying
I will tell them I am studying Bioinformatics
Then they will continue asking what my course is all about
Sometimes I feel like answer:"Tell you you also dunno la so don ask"
LOL 
*biadap* 
NOLAIAMGOODGIRLWONTANSWERLIKETHISONE

My course is actually a combination of biology and computer science.
Computer is the major part which I have class either from 9am untill 5pm or 10pm to 5pm all facing computer in computer lab.
I am okay with the biology part but gonna suffocated in the computer part very soon
*_______*


Don't be scared if you notice something in the above photo, friend edited it, LOL
Ya, my course have 6 chinese girls including me (out of 23) ~
=D
Second year timetable is super pack as I am having lab everyday.
=(
4 days for dry lab and Friday for wet lab.
Dry lab means computer lab where we will learn web page design, programming, networking, Linux blah blah blah those computer software stuff.
My eyes get tired and painful after whole day facing the computer.


This is the one and only wet lab in my second year, like it because it is more relax compare to the dry lab, hate it because it is on Friday

Then after he/she knows what am I studying, they will ask:" Got job meh if you study this?"
GOT
I am not sure whether you have heard of Malaysia Genomic Research Centre aka MGRC or not.
It is quite well known in Malaysia, they came to my school and I have joined their DNA extraction workshop when I was in form 6


*oh big surface area de face*


 But that time I didn't know that company is a Bioinformatic company laa
后知后觉,就这么巧合的选到了这科
So I believe next time I might 这么巧合的 enter this company
hahahahahahahahaha
=p



Ok la, gotta continue my study for Tuesday and Thursday test!


Buuuuuu!!!


2 comments:

  1. bioinformatic plays a great role in biology knowledge! recently get to noe about it, and yes, esp in genomic field.. not bad wor, so lucky dat u r interested in that company and so lucky u got chosen for this programme! anyway, last pic very yong sui! =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont lucky lucky Sheng Gen Lan Tang,I Kao Shi Li de ok! ya la, as yong sui as u ma =p

      Delete