Nuffnang

Sunday 5 August 2012

4.8.2012

Another lazy Sunday with family at The Mines. Mum suggested to watch The Dark Night Rises at a very last minute. I wasn't in the mood of watching movie so I had boyfriend to keep me accompanied while my family was watching the movie. Hehehehe





I like this photo but it is out of focus! T________T


Couple pic?


The movie started at 9pm, so boyfriend sent me home first. I got myself a new dress from Kitchen for RM15 only! =DD
Spotted a pair of red shoes, cost RM19+ only but I didnt buy it, super regret now. T_____T

I was about to fall asleep just now when I was watching the duet synchronised swimming halfway. 
Until the Russian shown up. 


Cool swimming suit isn't it?


Their performance was really eye-catching and amazing! I wonder how they practised until their movement is so synchronised. Both of them are like they are the mirror image for each other!

Lastly, not to forget to thanks the Malaysia's hero for getting us a first medal in Olympic! 


I am proud of you!!
=)))


No comments:

Post a Comment