Nuffnang

Thursday 2 August 2012

2.8.2012


Yay!! It's August!! It's my month!!
OMG, I miss my black straight hair.. T.T 
This picture taken last year during my birthday week in Taipei Walker, I look so damn old with my brown curly hair now, arghhhhhhh!!
So, before it is too late...
I am 20 years old I am 20 years old I am 20 years old I am 20 years old.
I am 20 years old x 10^infinity!!

Enough of the crap, here you go another short and photoless post.
Boyfriend's mum's birthday fall on the same month with me, so this good son treated his mum to Melia Seasons Restaurant aka 帝豪酒家 for a simple dinner.


The birthday aunty. 
And the birthday baby deserved an abalone.lol
No la, all of us tasted it. 
I wonder why abalone sell at a quite expensive price, it is not that abalone's taste very special.
Perhaps I 不会吃好料,hahahaha
XD


The hungry uncle, hahahahahahahahaha
Very gentlemen, more gentlemen than my boyfriend.
=p


6 dishes for 5 people, what a super full night. 
=)

Watched The Dark Night Rises with boyfriend yeaterday.
Nice movie, I think I gonna watched it a again with my family.
XD 
We have 瓦煲鸡饭 as our brunch before the movie which I would to recommend.



Super duper yummy, it located at shops beside Balakong Jusco.
hehehehe.
=)

PM phase 3 training is coming soon. I guess most probably it will fall on 20th of August, which means I left only 18 days to enjoy my holiday.
=/
Anyway, kwanny is backed! Gonna meet him tomorrow night!
Done, haha, bubye!
=D


p/s : Picture edited by boyfriend.
I wonder why one of the picture is repeated...
XD

1 comment: