Nuffnang

Sunday 5 August 2012

5.8.2012

Olympic fever is burning me!!


I like today's Google's design! =D

My long-await Synchronize Swimming gonna start today at 10pm!
I have spent most of my time watching every Olympic games not only badminton, lol

Super duper happy and excited as Lee Chong Wei entered final match successfully!! T.T
I dont give much hope on our Men's Double, so neutral la they failed, hahaha, expected =p
But HOW COME LEE YONG DAE LOSE TO DENMARK!!?? T.T


Watched Beach Volleyball half and hour ago, sad that Russia lose to USA for only 2 points different, haiz, the pity handsome Russian player cried. 

Anyway, quick update before badminton's Bronze medal match begin at 4pm! =D

Remember I said kwanny is backed from Singapore??
So, we JESS gang went for a REAL gathering like finally at Mewah Club last Friday! 
My definition for a REAL gathering is a gathering which every 1991-born-JESS-Chinese-student attended it. lol
 Like this :


Thousand likes for this photo, hahahahahahaha


Godlike Kwan!! He describe himself GODLIKE idk why =p
I know him for 10 years already, OMG, time flies..
=/
I am 20 years old I am 20 years old I am still 20 years old! LOL


Chose Longan Juice everytime I went there, never change, lol


Mr. Cheah on the left got influenced by the founder of 希望在人间 pose, Mr Bra on the right. lol


Qiao Yen, the right hand side girl, backed from Korea as well, and she off to Taiwan with her sister today.
*envious!*


Kwan's birthday was on 29th July, Jia Yee prepared him some muffins as birthday cake!
XD
She said she wanted to buy candle number 2 and 1, but she couldn't find one of it, so she ended up buying 6,7 and 8 because total up is 21. LOL





Haiz, a post with bad quality photos! Except the last photo that I grabbed from Jia Yee's album.
Sabar sabar, I gonna get myself a new phone soon!
I hope.. =p


TADAAA!!!
My first birthday present from Kwanny!!
Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty wa!!!


I shared the facebook ads on his wall. Just a random shared. Never knew that he really bought those Hello Kitty for me.
*touch touch*
T.T

Badminton match begin!
Malaysia vs Korea!!
Go! Malaysia Go!!
OHLEEYONGDAESOHANDSOME!
;D
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment