Nuffnang

Monday 13 August 2012

Photographing Day with loves

Me, Jace and Ewen sort of like gather once a year as Jace got selected to Unimas then Ewen and I also busy with our studies. So few days back I asked for an outing with both of them, Jace the photographing lover suggested to go Viva Home as a photography exhibition was held at there.
We planned to depart at 11am but that Ewen came late to pick me up and Jace and her dad waited us in front of Yu Hua for almost 1 hours. lol

Almost everyone who went had a DSLR ontheir hand, so at first I was a little Pai Seh to take photo by using my N95 lol but when I saw Jace shooting around I also couldn't hold myself any longer, hahahahaha





These photos are amazing! They look more like a picture rather than a photo.
现在的照片拍到好像图画一样,图画画到好像照片一样
*clap clap clap*

Lotsa good camera being sold over there, sad that I don't own one of it. lol  


Camera pendrive and lighter! Super kawaii!!


This is Jace and her keychain bear holding the DSLR lighter hahahaha


Me and Ewen <3


Jace took part in the photo shooting contest. She was the only girl who registered for the contest. lol
The models are..


*cough cough*



I will never ever be this kind of model because almost all the photographers are guys plus the emcee kept saying :" Show them how sexy you are." LOL



Some of her pieces of art that she has uploaded to facebook.
Her photographing skill is ICHIBAN!!
This contest only last for 1 hour then we went to have lunch and started to gossip. Lol. 
I have to went home at 5pm that day because wanna went out with family. =(
Took a few photos before we left.




3 of us have tiger teeth! Roar! =D
<3
I will miss them. ='(

  
I know this photo is a weird but I just wanna show the redness on my cheeks if you can see it. XD
Feel super sick and headache before went to mum's friend's house.
I think the sick cat fall a sick soon. =/




Didn't eat much that night because the food NOT TASTY NOT TASTY. lol
My whole family except my bro who didn't join us all got minor diarrhea. wtf
It is very important to make sure that the food being served is fresh and clean!!  
=.= 


-End-

2 comments: