Nuffnang

Thursday 16 August 2012

The Expendable Sunway

Watched The Expendable 2 with boyfriend at Sunway Pyramid today. We wanted to watch Total Recall, but we changed our mind after knowing that my friend named the movie as Total Boredom. LOL. The beginning part of The Ex-2 is cool, but it is getting boring as the movie goes on. lol. Conclusion, never make an intense opening if you couldn't continue and end it well. XD


Notice the white shirt fella that sat behind me? I have an idea of taking a photo where he is sitting on my spoon, but the photo came up like this,


Failed~ lol.
Then when we were about to leave. We heard somebody was fighting and shouting, so I went out to have a look while boyfriend went to pay. I saw an old lady was hugging a around 12-year-old girl, and the other side was a Indo lady kept on scolding and trying to pull the girl out of the old lady's embrace. I couldn't catch what they were talking about so dunno what happened also. lol. 
I dunno who's fault is it, perhaps the child did something wrong but whatever is it fighting in front of public doesn't help right. 


*handsome blur pic~*



*candid blur pic me likey*


They are cute..


They are so cute..............



They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The movie ended at 6.30pm. Ngam ngam clashed with buka puasa time, almost all the restaurants were full.
I want to eat Pizza Hut ehhh..


Purple Thursday.



Hehehe, bought this Hello Kitty Purse for RM12.90 in S&J~
My purse is too big in size, kinda inconvenience to bring sometimes especially in Uni.


Can put my bus card here, hahahaha.


I love the fries but hate the rice.lol
Chicken and mashed potatoes neutral.

Today should be a shop-for-ymoon-birthday-present day.
Right my birthday have passed for 8 days, and I already received gift from my boy. 
Erm, actually part of my birthday present from my boyfriend is an RM300 Ang Pao. I am saving money for my new handphone recently, and I failed because money just tend to disappear itself I dont know why. Thus, I never be serious in saving money as I know the word SAVING will never work on me.lol.
 And now, the Ang Pao he gave to me represents a hope. It is to tell me that I actually already have an amount of money in my account and saving did work. I just have to continue to save money bits by bits and I can buy whatever I want later on.

 T_________T

But, save is an option he said. Another option is I can use the money to buy whatever I want and he will pay for the extra money! Muahahahahahahahaha!!
  
T____________T

That's what made up this Sunway outing.lol 
No worries, I didn't use the money.
I save it.
It's so meaningful that I Bu Ren Xin to use it. Hehehe.
<3


Gonna back to UM in 3 more days. Ishhh.
Date me fast okay?
XD

2 comments: