Nuffnang

Tuesday 21 August 2012

I celebrate Raya too


Ya, I celebrate Raya every year as my aunty is an Indonesian.
We used to celebrate Raya at my uncle's house, but this year is a little bit different because we celebrated at my house. lol. Adult didn't plan to cook at first but all the children requested for a home cook, so they cooked. Hahahahahahahaha 
YAONEOFTHECHILDRENISMELOL


Homemade biscuit from my aunty!! My favourite Chocolate biscuit!!


Finished 2 tongs in 2 days. I want somemore!!


Ketupat and Baby Ketupat. 


What is this? This is a duck. Lol.
This dishes super duper yummy and it recommended by Sin Chew newspaper before. Give it a try.
There were 10 dishes in total.


Beef, mutton, rendang, lemang, ketupat is a must have!
These food look simple isn't it? They actually used day to prepare and cook all these food.
My aunty really good in cooking, everything was so damn tasty omg.





Have some snacks and drinks after dinner.
This was my day before I backed to UM.
Ya, I already in UM. Ishh.
I am so damn tired now that I am blank to say more about my Raya Holiday.lol
Bubye.

No comments:

Post a Comment