Nuffnang

Thursday 9 August 2012

Birthday Post part 1

Are you waiting for me to update my birthday post?
*terasa terasa XD*

Let's talk about surprises that my friends gave me. So on 7.8 morning, Brian smsed me and asked whether I wanted to join them for badminton the next day morning. Then I didn't reply at all as my phone talktime expired and I was too busy to follow up Olympics games till I didn't have time to went out to top up my phone. lol

Then this fella did something strange where he called me and asked :" Ooi, no reply! U want to join badminton or not tomorrow? Tonight u celebrate with your family ar? " I felt weird why this fella so Hao Si called me so I asked :" No, why you want to celebrate with me ar? " He said :" No la, where got car orh."
Then my suspicion all gone because he really no car ma.lol

After had dinner with my family, we all lepak at living room and watched Gymnastics Final together. My dad noticed there are cars passed by my house a few times and said :" Must be thieve looking for bait." 
Soon after he said that, my Bobby started to bark then my parent went to check out what happened.
While I was watching the victory ceremony of the competition. hahahaha

Then my mum came in and said :" Is Brian them ar." 
I was like O.O!?
I received my sister called at the same time asking to go outside to help her take something from her friend.
Then I went out and saw Amy, Jia Yee, Brian, Cheah and Yappie holding a box.


Then the first word I heard wasn't Happy Birthday but :" Eh, you have lighter ar? " hahahahahahahahaha

Then we went to Oldtown and Alex joined us.
Why Oldtown? Because it is the nearest cafe.lol


Driver of the night. =p


Yam flavour <3


Birthday song is the best song in the world. XD






Big thanks to 
Pengarah : Jia Yee
AJK P&P : Brian
AJK Makanan : Amy
AJK Sukarela : Yappie 
AJK Lighting : Cheah
AJK Pembekal Api yang lewat : Alex

XDD



Super happy night for me!
Thank you!!! 
=)

<3




3 comments: