Nuffnang

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Last Dive and We Are Certified!

Getting more tension recently, pimples popping out, eye bag getting bigger. = (

Everything is fine, but still a lot of uncertainties. 万事起头难,I believe this phase will over sooooooooooooooooooooon.

Alright! Back to my diving story.

So, as per the package that we have signed up, in order to get our basic diving license we will need to complete theory classes, six dives which further divide in to shore dive and boat dive and a an open book test.

 Personally I think shore dive is harder than boat dive because it is when you need to pick up those basic skills like breathing, assemble and resemble gadgets under the sea, mask cleaning (killing step to me but it is unavoidable), safety precaution, how to overcome emergency issues like saving you diving buddy, run out of air, etc. While for boat dive, as long as you keep calm you can have fun.




























































That was me suffering from motion sickness. Nearly puke in the first boat dive, then decided to swallow some Veloxin afterward. Continue to explore the underwater world. <3





























































18.9M from the surface this time.

More independent and more 大胆 clearing my goggles this time hohohoho. And then we were done, refilled our oxygen tank and getting ready for our final dive.





虽然说more independent towards last phase, but I still kinda freaked out when I was all surrounded by fishes. Can you imagine like 一大群的鱼用很快的速度冲向你面前, and they are everywhere and keep swirling around you. Nearly puke underwater oso thanks fishes wtf. 

OMG suddenly think of, what if I really vomit tat time? Will the fishes 冲过来要我????? WTF I can so be the main character of this horror movie. #Piranha3































Die die also must hold his hand even in weird angle HAHAHAHA



Look! How I got surrounded by fishessssssss, really positioned in the middle of the swirl. Despite the dizziness and fear, it was really fun and I enjoyed it =D































And kid on the other hand took lotsa beautiful photos for me and I really really appreciate it THANK YOU =)






























教练,虽然要结束了,虽然你救我一命,虽然觉得你很好认。但,答应我,请你去报名上摄影课好吗?




YAY! I am a certified open water diver hohohohoho #yMoonAchievementUnlock!



























Anyway, the service here was indeed great. Will surely be back for our advance license!




























Taking some vitamin sea before headed for dinner. This jug of limau ice was way more expensive than a bottle of beer.






My second bottle of Hoegaarden Rose <3 <3

Ahhhhhh, 写着写着, I miss the sea already =/ 





2 comments: