Nuffnang

Saturday 3 September 2016

To Muar and Malacca!







































大爱那天的天气。有很美很美的夕阳,蓝天白云,还有椰树 =D Went to Muar the other day for kid's granny 80th birthday party. Had a quick tour to the town to look for mural. Heard that there are 3 murals but only manage to visit one.







































来人啊有叛徒!!






诶,你曝光了耶









Kid has a big family. And his cousins and aunts are super friendly I nearly cannot take it HAHAHA #failedsocialbutterfly  

Happy Birthday Popo! 你的蛋糕很好吃,看大家虎视眈眈你的蛋糕就懂了

Off to Malacca at midnight right after the birthday celebration and spent a night there. 


 Us having breakfast. The portion is really small so we went to have our second breakfast. Kid introduced this prawn noodle which supposed to be quite famous. Not bad not bad. I tried nicer one in Penang hohohoho

Before back to KL, kid brought me to a cafe. He mentioned it is a dog cafe but I didn't give much thoughts on it. It turned up the cafe has A HOUSEFUL OF HUSKYYYYYYY 


有没有觉得我的脸有点像line emoji 那个cheeky smile那个?O(∩_∩)O哈哈哈~

OMGGG I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS CAFE I CAN WORK FOR THEM FOR FREEEEEE

ME: I wish to let you have a bite but can't doggy :3


DOGGY: No? Okay, Imma eat this doll

Look there are so many of them! 好想全部都抱回家!!!他们都超级乖的都不会抢吃。这样的左拥右抱太棒了 <3 <3 <3



可是某人好像抱得不太顺利 哈哈哈哈哈

Doggy be like: Arghhhhhhh Let me go let me go you Ma Lat Lou HAHAHAHAHA

转换目标,成功啦!那只跟你没有缘 LOL


Pet therapy is the best therapy in the world ^________^

Ok, gotta continue to work for my proposal, signing off for now tata! 




No comments:

Post a Comment