Nuffnang

Saturday 24 September 2016

2016 Matrix Titan Challenge



























Greetings from South Africa! I wish T____________________T

So few weeks back Kid told me he wanna participate a inflatable challenge competition in Seremban, so inflatable challenge it is! #supportivegf It was a almost 2km challenge with inflatable obstacles, like wipe out challenge like that. There were 400 participants in total and to win you gotta make it to the top 20.

The competition flagged off sharp at 7am and not long after I saw kid was one of the few runners leading the crowd! I was so adsorbed cheering for him till I didn't get take nice pictures for him AHHHHHHHHH w(゚Д゚)w

The one and only shot I got was him, the middle one, running towards the finishing point!



























And yes, he made it to the top 20! 2km with obstacles in less than 30 minutes! OMG HOW HE DID IT!!?? I was really really really amazed and happy for him!



























Happy kid is happy O(∩_∩)O~~

While he was resting, he shared with me saying the race nearly killed him wtf as it was really beyond his stamina, but endurance is the key. I can see it la because this big guy has never been SO PALE after any kind of sports. And I know running not really his strength.  Somehow, he has a strong will, he wanted to win, he pushed himself, he kept running and he made it. *clap clap clap*







































Free flow of cotton candy and popcorn while waiting for award giving ceremony hehehe





























Saw this super cute baby sitting in front of me busy ngawing his tiny fist!! If and only I can pinch his chubby cheeks! HAHAHAHAHAHA




























The consolation award goes to Mr Kid! Here's a token of appreciation for your girl. *clap clap clap*








































This is kid showing off his bicep.







































This is me trying to pretend I have completed the race too.













































































Congratulation once again kid! I am so proud of you and thank you for keep inspiring me and prove to me that 意志力可以战胜一切 ^__________^

Back home and slept for few hours after having this famous beef noodles in town.


And the dream continue.. Thank you South Africa! You will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment