Nuffnang

Sunday 29 July 2012

Lazy Sunday


Experiment 626 says hello! lol
Took few days staying at home to get my waist recovered. It had pained for weeks, even pain-er when I backed from Sunway, coward me refused to meet up doctor, hahaha, I feel better now.
=)
Freaking hot Sunday, thus I went to Drink Tea, Sri Petaling with family to chill.


Cute-fat Zhao Cai Mao.


Right, crazy sister went Setiawan 5 days ago and she is backed. Means we need to share de double bed again. Ishh. She ordered Ice Latte. Mummy had America Coffee.
No comment, cause I don't drink coffee, at all.
Dare me if you wanna see me faint in front of you. No la, that's severe case, hahahahaha =p 


Youngest sister ordered Honey Lemon.


My youngest cousin, Hao Hao aka Edward.
He is cute but I hate him sometimes because he is SO DAMN NAUGHTY! 
children children ishhh *shake head*
He ordered Irish Chocolate with pudding something like that, tastiest among all the drinks that we ordered.lol


Chocolate Tart from Mr. Siew Bao, super nice!!!!!
Regret that I didn't buy more, arghhhhh


Mango Smoothie I have.
One and the only word to describe it, tasteless. 
TOMELAHAHAHA 


*Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*


Me and my youngest sister. My siblings and I have a very Leongs-family's trademark, tiger teeth!
=D
Shit, I seem to have wrinkles and my skin super rough compare to my sister.
T.T


This one better, high light exposure me likey~
XD
She is having her UPSR soon, I think she is going to crazy, like so damn semangat and hardworking to study and do revision. She even cried because she failed to get an A for her recent trail English test.
I dont remember I cried for my result in my primary school life. I did for my secondary school like okay! =p
But I have to admit that her primary school is crazy I don't want to mention which school is it, but really, TOO MUCH PRESSURE FOR A 12-YEAR-OLD KID LA NOOB!!
You fool seriously hoping kids to do revision 24/7!? lol


More Stitch before I signing off.
XD
 Okay, wanna rush to watch Olympic diving competition now!!
Go!! Malaysia Go!!
Bubye!
=D


2 comments: