Nuffnang

Monday 16 April 2012

10hours

Great, i left my cable at home.
Means i cant transfer photo to my lappy. 
Means no new photos for my blog. 
GREAT. 
I planned not going home this weekend. And bunch of activities are coming.
Hope my phone can survive =.= 

*********

hahahaha
I know she super seldom visit my blog, so..
dont kill me! XD 

So, this was on our way to Setiu. 
Finally wanna blog about it, hahaha
Everybody slept in the bus.
I just woke up either.

The bus wasn't very comfortable. It is a school bus. Not UM big bus but yellow-colour school bus.
The seat is very small and sempit. Pity Mr Yih Hai, long leg guy, who was trying his best for not shaking my chair. Chye Mei also! She gave me the most comfy seat. Am car sick, very very sick =p
=)

I cant sleep without my teddy bear. Present from my teddy bear.
Hehehe ♥


Yih Hai treated us ice-cream~!! =D
 His still unpack. Chye Mei's just started to eat. Mine ady finished. =.=

Rest after 6 hours journey for lunch




For the N times i repeated my When-Are-We-Going-To-Reach question, finally, 4o'clock in the evening. 
We reached Penarik Inn. 



Since seniors told me, air conditioner ade, water heater ade,
so, I was expecting something like this.



But in reality,
i didnt knw we ady reach our CHALET~ =P


Orange colour door = my room.

I like this, looks like house that only appears in drawing, hahaha
Nahhh, got air cond =p

 View from my doorstep, ignore stupid Wira =)

Still, not bad, the enviroment is really really peaceful and comfy and CLEAN.
I can feel the sea breeze. I can smell the sea.
Sea view right in front of your eyes whenever you open the door.
I guess I love this place
=)


Is time for game section! ;)



其实我还蛮喜欢把我的快乐建在别人的痛苦身上,
ngek ngek ngek ngek~
sounds so bian tai XD

Wanna sleep ady, hehehe, good night! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment