Nuffnang

Thursday 12 April 2012

A happy beginning ends with sad ending

Deepam Exposition last night. Took a few photos while waiting for Indian dance practise. 


Kolam made by our kk's students! Nice!
*Bling bling*

Me and Kolam. Lol =p



My Henna 
=D
Not bad right, 1st time trying, hehehe


Aiks, scratched it accidentty
=/

By Miss Melody =D

I was totally blur.
Even now. XD
 I dont know why they dress me up.
I dont know why they took photos.





I looked so bulky =/
Kinda shy while doing the pose as many friends stood in front of me and staring
XD




*************************






Look at the time, 




I should be continue sleeping this moment as I got myself bathed and rest and slept at 1.30am.
instead,



I AM PREPARED.
with painful legs, pale face, puffy eyes, deep dark circle and pimples. 


for this,




THE LEGENDARY CURRY WAN TAN MEE.


Ya, the curry wan tan mee that i didnt get to eat day before Setiu trip!
Hahaahahahaha, BIG THANKS to Mr. Edmond for granted me and Chye Mei's wish!
XD
he purposely drive his car to UM just to bring us there!


We were there at 5.30am, early right 
but, sad case, wan tan mee already sold out.
*sad* =(
tried their curry Mee Fen Mian instead.
Not as tasty as wat the i heard.
Not bad only lo. Dunno why so famous, haha
I didnt finish up the mee =p
Edmond said Wan Tan Mee nice, gonna try it next time!


Then, Me, Chye Mei, Melody and Wei Qi went to Midvalley.
We reached there at 6.30am.
SIX-THREE-O
SIX-THIRTY IN THE MORNING
why?


Thanks to this f***ing news



TopShop
RM100 Cash voucher
MidValley super nearby 
How can we resist it!?



Kill our time by taking photoSSSS
hahaha
=D










We were the top 5,6,7,8 people who reached there!
This 4 girls reached 10 mins earlier than us only!
Guess we got the cash voucher right!

NO! NO! NO!
WE GOT



BUT 
I AM SORRY.




BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE F3 MEMBER CARD!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT MAX!!!!!!!!

APOLOGISE NOT ACCEPTED!!!

N.O.T  A.C.C.E.P.T.E.D!!!!

I DONT WANT APOLOGISE!!!

I WANT CASH VOUCHER!!

YOU FOOLED US!!!!

 MARKETING FAILED!!

IT ISN'T STATED IN THE POSTER!!


FRIENDS HAVE! BOYFRIEND'S SIS HAS!!


WE NEVER TOT OF WANNA BRING IT!!! 


WT****!!!


IF YOU STATED IT CLEARLY I WILL GET THE CARD!!!


F***!!!!!!!








super down..
and angry..
very very angry..
ANGRY!!!
ANGRY!!!!!!
ANGRY!!!!!!!!!
we went back UM straight away, and Chye Mei posted this


T.T


Arghh.


Speechless


Angry!


Spoilt my day


T.T











No comments:

Post a Comment