Nuffnang

Tuesday 10 April 2012

SWEAT, not =.=ll, but sweat from sweat gland

What a torturing day today.
*Painful ='(*


It is really killing me and I almost fainted in Linguistic Fac toilet.
Luckily Wei Qi was there, I smsed her and she brought me Panadol. 
The pain killer didn't help much so I left my reading class 2 hours earlier. 
Skipped the following classes as well.

Having heavy indian dance practise this few days, it is heavy not only for me but for all of us. 
We dont really have strong dancing base. 
The movement is way too tough for us. 
At first, we modern dance club asked to do a 3-minutes+ performance ONLY. 
Yesterday, our head said that we were requested to join the opening dance as well.
Those incharged people told us there will be an indian dance expert come over to teach us simple steps.
So, we started to learn the dance from yesterday 11pm.
 But, its is really obvious that the level of judging between us and the master is totally different. 
Easy for him. Tough-like-hell for us.
Tomorrow is the day. 
Yet, we only managed to catch up only 1-min steps out for 4 mins. 


My Biostatistics test is on this coming Friday.
 I don't know why the lecturer didn't want to inform us before the Mid term break.
I don't know why my friend's lecturer inform them about the test before the holiday.
2 slots of Biostats class available this sem
like my lecturer doesn't know he gonna give the test after holiday




╮(╯_╰)╭

-Sweat-

No comments:

Post a Comment