Nuffnang

Monday 30 April 2012

25.04.2012

We got ourself famous *?* after our very first Indian dance performance during Mlalam Deepam.
KK11 invited us to perform during their Indian cultural night.
Yes, invited, they paid us, RM200 for a 2mins+ song
hahahahahahahaha~


So I have all this stuck in my room before the performance.
Finished class at 4pm, so I still have half an hour break before we gathered at 5pm,
so......
*ka-chak*
=p



Bangles!

I like the green bangles, but I got the blue bangles.
=p

My blue Saree

Start dressing up with the helped of seniors.
It is kinda complicated to wrap ourself with Sarees, 
took quite a long time to make it look tidy and nice

TADAA!!


Wear no-shoes during the performance~
Guys wearing formal clothing, 
I know what you wanna say, I felt the same way too
XD


Lets compare again lol

No make up.
After make up!
I guess, this is the best make up I have come across so far.
XD
It is not obvious from the pic as the make up is super thin and soft. 
But it is enough when we meet face-to-face.
Likey~


Weird facial expression
I like the middle dot either~ It is gold in colour, soft gold~
This dress up is way better than the previous one right?
Tee-hee



Good night!

-Hugss-








No comments:

Post a Comment