Nuffnang

Friday 6 April 2012

Long Day Long Night



This was the first time I went out during midnight since I entered UM. 
More to come I guess?? hehehehe
Day before Setiu trip, we have our indian dance practice from 2pm till 9pm 
long day practise, imagine u shake ur body from 2pm till 9pm
be positive ymoon, you are slimmer!! woohoo! XD
 senior reward us by taking us to Mcd SS2 for dinner


Chye Mei, Sin Lee at the back, Hui Ni, Me and hands =.=

Then we met up with any gang to watch movie at Tropicana City, SS2. 
Few of us included me watched Wranth of The Titans
Others watched Hunger Game
I am so glad that i didnt watch Hunger Game
u got me right? keke ;)




We did stupid silly things while waiting the others
and the security guard accompanied us for quite a long period 
XDD 



Next round, supper at Murni, SS2!




Murni is kinda famous in Petaling area i guess, 
give it a try if u pass by =) 

SS2 oso famous with Curry Wan Tan Mee
i am not really sure the shop is in SS2 or not,
but it is famous!
Everybody is talking about it
How famous is it?
Very famous forgive my sucks english =p
 It available from 4am and sell out really really fast!!

We wanted to breakfast there, but too bad =(
finish supper at 4+am =(
no time liao =(
Sprouts 8 kia need to rush back to pack =(
Me and Chye Mei as P&P members need to duty =(

Next time!!!!
I still have 3 years for me to try!!
hahaha
wanna go supper dy,
thats all for today!
See ya =D





Setiu! We are coming! Yayyy!! =D


















No comments:

Post a Comment