Nuffnang

Monday 9 April 2012

His Birthday Celebration Part 2


I know i gotta do something more special as 21st Birthday is kinda meaningful to me 
I was surfing the net to look for nice sports wear for my Liverpool-freak boyfriend 
And this caught my eyes :-

His idol.


Liverpool-Theme Cake
Wow
Tough job 
cause I dont cook, I dont bake
But, still

 I accepted the challenge.
No one challenge me tot XD




Simple designed by me



Let's do it!



I don't really like cheese anyway =/ But he likey~

First, prepared the mixture of bottom-layer sponge cake
Time consuming: 45 mins


Bake it under 180 degree Celsius.
It smells good! 
=D
Time consuming: 1.30 hrs


This much of cake only I needed. 
The rest, some got throw away, some of it mum kept inside tupperware.


Bottom-layer settled.
Time for cheese-making


It is kinda easy to make the cheesie top =)
Time consuming: 30mins
Done~
I love the colour 
Yellowish brown
hehehehehe
The mixture of the cheese was too liquefied 
The cake layer float up instead as i poured the mixture >.<


This is technique! 
It is kinda like half-bake-half-steam.


Bake under 150-180 degree Celsius.
and gotta open the oven for every 15mins to trap air
Waiting waiting waiting..
Time consuming: more than 2 hours

Finally~!!!


TaDa!!!

You see the cake layer? It should settle down at the bottom WTH
The cake smells really really good and it is tasty!!
First trial SUCCEED!!!
WEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dark Chocolate for decoration

Final product :-




LOOK AT THE STUPID CAKE =.=
ishhhhhhhh
spoilt.............................



Ngek ngek ngek ngek

100% differ from my so called design XD
I really lazy to make cream ady XD
I still included some Liverpool element anyway =p
"You Will Never Walk Alone"
=)

Nahh, i didnt bake it all by myself
My mum helped A LOT 
XD

Lastly,
Birthday card is a must.
=)









Nice effect right?
Lol

It is not the end yet
Bought him 3 presents
hehehe
=)







-Hugs-



4 comments:

  1. Love them, your hardworks <3
    First time baking woh the cake so nice d, next year birthday make again la the top 2 pictures one,hehehe =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dun~~~~wan! 1 time enuf liao, buy more fast =D

      Delete
    2. Can lah~most important me happy mah right~? =D

      Delete