Nuffnang

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Birthday + Shoppie

3.4.2012


Went Dragon-i for boyfriend's daddy birthday celebration.Treat by boyfriend.


Love the flora scent of the tea. ❤

I felt kinda awkward as i didnt buy him any birthday presents two years continuously. 
Even though my mum already nagged me to buy it. 
AND I DONT EVEN WISH HIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 
I M SO RUDE wth =.=
This year lagi awkward cause uncle gave me ang pau right after dinner. 
Sorry uncle =/ ..


Bought this! Hehehe
My all time favourite ❤




4.4.2012


Salon day with mummy today, i chopped off 1 inch of my hair for no reason Lol



Dont like V-shaped layered. Ishhhhhh. I prefer flat end =/
Anyway, my hair is more fluffy now am i using the right word?
hahahaha


Then i went shopping and dinner with boyfriend at Sungei Wang Plaza. ❤

CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT TAKE ANY PHOTOS WITH HIM
SHITTTTTTTT!!!

Bought a top and cookies only
not much pretty clothes recently =/

Continue our night by having supper with family and my aunt at PappaRichCafe
Am as the host
hehehehehe =D


Ignore my super-not-match cap =)



Gonna blog about my Setiu trip soon! 
Good night!
=D
-hugs-













No comments:

Post a Comment