Nuffnang

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Headache

To be or not to be
 is a question


Am facing a dilemma in deciding wanna be facilitator for the coming new batch students or not







Lets list down my so-called advantages and disadvantages 
=p



Reasons why I wanna be (Pros?) :

1.  I wanna go FREE tripS! 
My college is offering for those who are becoming PM (Pembantu Mahasiswa)
visit Pulau Perhentian for free!Another place i dont knw whr. It is part of the training actually, for some kind of menyalinkan-hubungan-antara-PM-bagi-blah-blah-blah-blah purpose.


2. Wanna understand how UM system works.
Wow, sounds professional right. No lah, just wanna get to know who and where I need to go for if I need to apply something. Especially for my final year, I am not sure it helps or not, but no harm to know them right.


3. Trip again. Hahahaha
My KK organised abroad trip every year. Like last year, seniors went to Korea. The main point is my kk gonna pay 70% for the one-week-trip~~~ Of course, terms and condition apply. And most of the PM will get the chance of going. It attracts me VELI VELI MUCHIE lehhhhh.


4. Meet juniors?
Ok, I am not that kind of  people who is eager to know more juniors. But, sad case. I CHOSE TO BE NEXT YEAR PUNYA CHINESE DANCE HEAD. T.T I am super shock when I know seniors chose me. Feel like asking myself  :"喂,你凭什么哦?" XDD Thus, if I am PM, I will gain benefits to pull more juniors to join my club =p 


5. Only chance
Guess this will be my first and also last chance to become PM? Second year student also allow to become PM, but i think first year is the best time. Cause for now I know current 2nd-year seniors quite well, so i think it will be easier and happier to join together with them.some 2nd-yr student wanna join PM If i wait until next year, i have to work with juniors, not a very good idea for me =/  




Reasons why I dont wanna be (Cons?) :


1. MONEY!
I want money! I have a lot of things to buy! My camera! My phone! New clothes! New bag! My wish to pay for my parents travelling fees! If I become PM, half of my holiday will gone and no time for part time!
2 months+ holiday but zero income wth........................


2. Outing with friends!
I feel that I am losing contact with my old friends lehhh, this idea makes me emo. =( Wanna go out with them so badlyyyyyyyyy! Tats y i planned: I work, I got money, I go out with them. 


3. Holiday!
I want holiday. Lying on my bed or sofa, do nothing but daydreaming~ I wanna stick at home, play with my Bobby, chat with my family, go market with my mom, breakfast with my dad, swim with my sis! I wanna hang out more with my boyfriend. I wanna go trip with him and my family.


4. Responsibility
Kinda scare and worry.. I dont know I can be a good PM or not. I scare of taking responsibility with me actually.. Haha.. And it is not that our work is purely just to guide new students. After orientation week, each of us need to be the head of project and also floor. A must for you take a high position in kolej. Arghhh. Project = busy. I dont want leh.... Become ahli can la, really scare to be head.. Even now i start to worry that i will screw chinese dance club.. Haiz.. =(








That's all i think..
boyfriend doesn't encourage me. At all. I know, even though he said the word support.
=p
Seniors encourage for sure..
Friends as usual, some encourage, some not encourage.. 
Anyway, i already submitted the apply form, so just wait lo
still need to go for interview session, 
who knows I crap so much over here but in the end nobody wanna choose me? 


XD















No comments:

Post a Comment