Nuffnang

Saturday 21 April 2012

10hours.2

What have we done in Setiu:

1. Wau Making 


Tada~ Here you go my Wau, hahahaha. 100% handmade by me! frame and decoration. Made it in a rush as me, Chye Mei and our head, Cha Cha busy chit-chatting at the beginning =p


Sad case, Jun accidentally punched a big hole on my Wau. =(


But I am not giving up my Wau,spend a very long time in making it, so I mended it back. Of course, I brought it home. =D


2. Mangrove Plantation

This is the main reason why we organised this trip. 

.

I asked :" eh, how do you feel when u step on the mud?"
friend answered: " Exactly like u are stepping on shit =D "
 =.=lll


It's not free of charge, it cost rm10 per tree. I planted 2 mangrove trees but I paid rm10. Hehehehe.


I can barely recognised my own feet. It's kinda geli stepping on muddy area. I can even felt something moved under my leg palm. It might be frog or crab or worm. >.<!





Guess what were we doing thr..


Ya, Well. Well water is the only water sources available over there. Lol.



*************

Guess I will stop here, Calculus Test is on this coming Thursday. 
Better to off my computer and do some exercises 
Wish me Good Luck



No comments:

Post a Comment