Nuffnang

Tuesday 17 July 2012

15.7.2012

Hey hey I am back again!
=) 
Am off to work yesterday and day before yesterday together with my boyfriend and Chye Mei.


Strictly no photo allow during working time, so boyfriend's sleeping portrait was the one and only photo.Lol
*dunno can talk about the job scope or not so better not to blog about it, lol*
Tiring job but still I have fun!
=)
The other reason why I didn't update my bloggie is because.. 




屋塔房里的王世子!!
I am glad to declare that I have finished watching it~~~
JYJ's member, 朴有天 is the main character. So now you know why I watched this movie right? 
XD


I guess this is a quite new release Korean drama??

Sad ending but not so sad, interesting story through out the whole drama, highly recommend!
=)
Btw, I found out so many familiar faces in this drama but sister said not at all.
=.=

What do you think???????


#1 洪世娜 vs Mei Mei
洪世娜
Mei mei

They don't look alike here but they really look alike in certain angle leh!!
Anyway, I like Mei Mei more, hahahaha 


#2 朴荷 vs 蔡依林
朴荷
朴荷
Jolin

The pictures that I showed not that alike, but watch the drama then you try to compare 朴荷's face with Jolin's face in 愈慢愈美丽's MV. Lol


#3. 龙泰武 vs 苗乔伟 
龙泰武
苗乔伟

rasa sahaja, RASA
not that they really alike okkk
=p

Lastly,

#4. 朴有天 vs...



He remind me of someone..



and I think I must be crazy for that thought..




YES, is him.................
Norman
wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*bang wall!!!!!!!!!!!!*



For those who don't know him is ok, just forget about him lol

For those who know him, don't laugh, like what I have said I must be CRAZY!
but still I gotta admit that that do look a LITTLE BIT alike in a few scenes, esp when 朴有天 smile,
their cheeks are same!




The above so-called comparison is just my random point of view, 
weeeeeeee~~~
hahahahahahaha
That's all!
Bubye!
=)





No comments:

Post a Comment