Nuffnang

Tuesday 17 July 2012

17.7.2012

Went facial for almost 3 hours yesterday.


Seriously I feel like not going for facial anymore, it is like wasting money to rescue my hopeless skin
T.T
Really "no eyes see" me skin dy............................... 
X.X


Stole my sister's new yellow shorts, lol
She got it from Thailand, cheap and quality not bad~

Went Mid Valley with my boyfriend today before he off to work again!!
*poke poke poke till he faint!!!*




Brown lace polka dress with brown hair with brown bag with brown bracelet with brown shoes! 
I love today's colour's combination!!
=D
But I changed the shoes at last, hahaha

Guess what, boyfriend matched me coincidently!
He wore brownish top with brown colour belt as well, hehehehe



Today was a super not productive day where we spent few hours doing window shopping.
 I didnt get to buy any clothes but only a pair of Panda earing from Voir. lol


*Hate blur pic!*


We paid Mickey Mouse a visit again.
=)




*crazy messy hair*



Went to pool after dinner, I never knew boyfriend can play pool that well?
hahahahahaha
=)
Anyway, I still beat him in the last game!!

Dessert time at Tong Bak Fu, get to know this shop from friends and I had once read it from newspaper, since it seems to be so highly recommended I decided to give it a try even though the shop was kind off....
kosong
XDD



Wanted to order Mango Snow Ice but it sold out
T.T
Order Chocolate Snow Ice instead, the taste super gao and nice~~~



Look at those ice layered..
*slurppppppp*



Have chocolate macaroon before we went home.
I found that it is getting more and more expensive, it used to sell at price RM2 per piece but now it has became RM3.60 per piece..
=/

End of my simple day with love one.
=)



2 comments: