Nuffnang

Monday 23 July 2012

Spontaneous Day

Told you that I was having a spontaneous outing with my gang right.
The spontaneous level was totally out of my expectation.Lol
We planned to go to Desa Water Park which located at..erm..somewhere in KL?
LOLIDONTKNOWIAM路痴

I have been there with my family when I was 14 I guess, wanna see my 14-year-old face?
Fine, lemme show you XD


OMG, SUPER NERDISH AND UGLY?
*angle problem okay! plus people woke up super early that day =p*







*Yan Yan's evil expression, hahahahahahahahahahaha *

Pay attention to the following continues photos!
Nothing but I LOVE THEM, hahahahaha




LOL for eveybody's pose!
XD



Cousin wore pyjamas as his swimming suits! hahahahahahahahaha



Okay, enough of flashing back, lol 
Not bad right the park!
=D
So, my gang and I, 2 cars, 7 happy kids, have our breakfast in Mcd early in morning then headed to the water park.


Weeeee~~~~ Sunny Day!
=DD


*No jam so good*


Wye Kit's car with Jia Yee and Amy.


Then by the time we reached,
the park welcome us with this big banner :


W.T.F. FOR THAT!!!
Arghhhhhhhhh...!!!
Y YOUR WEBSITE NO WRITE CLEAR CLEAR!!!
T.T

We already have our sunblock applied, already mentally and physically prepared for water!!
How!?

Speak of water park where do you think of?
RIGHT
Sunway Lagoon!

Haiz, I just been there 3 months ago with my kk-mate eh...................



but still.............................


hahahaha
Spent about 4 to 5 hours in Sunway Lagoon, 
just for some wet park's game and wildlife park, without going to amusement park at all, lol
*still paid for 3 parks laa, kinda waste money, lol*
I have fun of course, so it is worth!
=)


Bought drumstick and teh tarik at Jusco.
A short story behind the Teh Tarik :
I wanted to order chocolate drink, but when I looked at the menu, there is a drink named COCO teh tarik.
I thought : Wa, so special? Coco flavour punya Teh Tarik? Let's try!
Then I got a cup of normal teh tarik with the name of Coco.wtf
=.=

We left quite early because friends wanna rush to their school mate punya birthday party,
while I went to relative's house with family and boyfriend~
We paid baby Xuan a visit~ 


Awwwwwwwww
Her expresion so kawaiiiiiiii!!!!!
<3


 Then boyfriend and I went to Ice Room to have supper~


*不合作!不合作!!! 拍到不美了!!》=(*



Mango Ice Me Love.
=D


Ahhhhhhhhh!!! plump arm!! O.O


My Hansem Boss.



Ok, that's all for this post, bubye!
=)


2 comments: